Spring Break is here and it’s time for us to soak up the sun! But before you seek after cool waves from the pool or beach remember to pack my 13 must have items in your beach bag.
- Triangl Swimsuits ~ Neoprene, exclusive, Australian bathing suits that are all the talk right now. (triangl.com)
- Flash Tattoos ~ these metallic tats are still trending this season. They’re the perfect way to be a little flashy by the pool and not wear any jewelry that may tarnish. (Check out Flashtat.com for retailers near you!)
- 12 Benefits ~ it’s a leave in hair treatment. This product is fabulous and recommended by many hair stylists. It seals color, smoothes frizz, repairs damage, prevents split ends, moisturizes dry hair, strengthens fragile hair, prevents flat iron damage, protects from chlorine, wind, and sun damage, it adds shine, softness and a silky finish, protects from blow-drying , improves texture and manageability, and it’s an anti-age formula that keeps hair youthful. Wow that was a mouthful huh? There isn’t much this little bottle doesn’t do to work wonders on your hair. Just spray one/two pumps on the ends of your hair before or after a dip in the pool and your hair will be set! (Online or at your Salon)
- The Wet Brush ~ this perfect brush helps maintain healthy hair while brushing it when it’s wet. It’s gentle and does not rip hair strands out as easy as a normal brush or comb would. Celebrities like Kendall Jenner have Instagramed pictures using this marvelous brush. (at stores like Target, ULTA, Sally Beauty, etc.)
- Sunglasses! ~ even eyeballs can get burnt too. Protect your beautiful, healthy eyes.
- Headphones ~ Scroll down to see a list below of my favorite beach tunes cued up just for you for our spring break trip!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen ~ This dry-touch, very lightweight sunblock by Neutrogena is one of my favs. I have very fair complexion so I choose the broad spectrum SPF 100+ version of this brand. I love it because it is sensitive on my face as well as my body. CeraVe’s new line of face and body sunscreen is another one of my favs, it has invisible Zinc technology in it. SUPER GOOD! (local drug store)
- Avene Thermal Spring Water ~ a nice sprits of this water spray is a great way to cool off your face while tanning. (local drug store or online)
- Too Faced Endless Summer Bronzer ~ Need to touch up your tan? This 16 hour bronzer’s got you covered. (Sephora has it!)
- Selfie Stick ~ The #1 item to have this spring break. Instead of pestering bystanders to retake poorly taken photos just do it yourself with a selfie stick. (I got mine on Amazon)
- Eos Lip Balm ~ just throw one of these lip moisturizers into your beach bag to keep your lips soft and hydrated! (at the drugstore!)
- GoPicnic ~ Sunbutter and crackers is my favorite flavor. It’s healthy, gluten free, and perfect meal for on the go. (Target)
- Hydro Flask ~ Stay hydrated in the sun! Bring along this water bottle that’ll keep your drink cold all day long. (REI, Amazon, Dick’s Sporting Goods)
One thought on “Beach Bag Must Haves!”
Reblogged this on Lincoln Life Blog.