Oh my golly you guys I am obsessed with Quiches right now! When my boyfriend came to visit a couple weeks ago we had them for breakfast. I think they are so yummy and easy to make. How cute are these?!
Here’s a quick quiche recipe!
Ingredients: (Yield 5 small pies)
- Frozen pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon grated parmigiano cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- (You could put your choice of meat in it as well)
- Let pie crust thaw for 40 minutes, then roll out and cut according to the size of your pie pans.
- Line pie crust which parchment paper and add uncooked pinto beans on top.
- Bake pie crust for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Let cool with pinto beans still inside crust.
- Move oven down to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients listed above for quiche filling.
- Once pie crust is cooled, remove beans and parchment paper and add egg mixture all the way to the top of the pie crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
One thought on “Quick Quiche Recipe”
Great verse for your cover page
Sent from my iPhone